Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011 offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
- Deep Rybka 4.1 engine - World Computer Chess champion and rating lists leader. Deep Rybka 4.1 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium's advanced analysis methods
- Databases with fast searches
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Play against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Database: 4,700,000 games (up to April 1, 2011).
- Supports Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (read and convert), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- One year free membership in ChessOK Playing Zone.
- Full Windows 8, 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
What's new in Deep Rybka Aquarium 2011 compared to Deep Rybka Aquarium 4:
- Updated Deep Rybka 4.1 engine
- Up to date (April 2011) databases, trees and CAP evaluations.
- IDeA is much faster and more intellectual.
- Infinite analysis and IDeA are integrated to work together in the games.
- Result of infinite analysis of different engines can be stored in different trees.
- ChessOK Playing Zone client for playing chess by network is integrated into installation package. It includes one year free membership is provided to Aquarium 2011 owners.
Language versions: English, German, Spanish, Italian and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista.
This product is for download. For DVD version look there.
Download demo version
Aquarium is a modern graphical user interface (GUI) designed for Rybka with full support for its features, including randomizer matches, persistent hash and sampled search.
Play against computer
- New Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA) – a new and advanced approach to analysis:
- Simultaneous analysis by multiple Rybka instances. Use 2, 4, 10, 20 or even 50 chess engines at the same time for faster results
- Use the power of multiple computers for analysis at the same time and collect all the results automatically on your own computer
- Use the computers on your home network or connect to computers over the internet to increase the analysis power
- Variable multi-variation analysis (evaluation limited)
- Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets. Use many engines at the same time, all analyzing the same position or different games.
- Game Analysis
- Find Blunders
- Batch analysis of selected positions
Openings books and trees
- Play chess against the computer (any installed engine) from any position with flexible time controls
- Tournament or Fun mode with hints and drawbacks
- Automatic rating calculation
- Material handicaps and rating handicaps (ELO 700-2400) with rating based opening book
- Chess960/Fischerandom games
- Blindfold and semi-blindfold games
- State of the art chess trees (fast, powerful, compact)
- Advanced opening book creation and modification
- Fast and flexible move coloring system
- User defined move color priority (play only experimental moves where available etc.)
- Combine several trees into one tree configuration for unprecedented flexibility
- Use a discarded moves tree to mask certain moves or opening systems from being played
- Multiple, reusable discarded moves trees
- Add comments to trees – even visual annotations
- Build trees from a list of games
Internet accessible data
- A database with over 4,700,000 games
- Very fast searches.
- An opening book for chess engines
- A special rating handicap opening book for playing against the computer
User data exchange
- On-line access to Nalimov endgame tablebases (3-6 pieces)
- Free online play
- Free Internet chess server access
- Chess Resource Server
- A new approach to program and database updates
- Automatic program updates
- Automatic database updates
- Updates to other Aquarium related data
- A powerful system for publishing chess texts in print and on the web
- Suitable for short texts (e.g. for a blog entry) as well as books containing hundreds of pages
- Images, diagrams (both full and partial), visual annotations
- Full flexibility in arranging order of pages, sections etc. until the document is published
- Printing and web publishing
- Print one or more games with annotations
- Blog export with support for Blogger.com
- Chess engine support: Universal Chess Interface (UCI) protocol, WinBoard protocol
- There are hundreds of free and commercial chess engines are available and can be easily managed within Aquarium
- Install all engines from a selected directory with the click of a button
- Various engine tournaments and matches capabilities:
- Round robin and Swiss system tournaments
- Blitz, Tournament, Time/move and fixed-depth time controls
- Flexible opening book selection
- User defined starting position in tournaments and matches
- Optionally use EPD file with starting positions for matches
- Compatible with all recent Windows systems
- Compatible with single core/multi-core systems
In English — DOC, PDF
In German — DOC, PDF
In French — DOC, PDF