Written by GM Yury Razuvaev, well-known GM and one of Anatoly Karpov’s coaches, this friendly interactive course is intended for both children and adult beginners. It is divided into 3 main sections:
- Chess rules;
- Development of intellectual abilities;
- 700 carefully chosen, and in many cases designed, examples to help a student
- Navigator, the part of the program, presents a window which allows to select a mode of work
- Ideal for schools and teachers with an unlimited number of individual student profiles allowed
- English version is available
- DVD-like box
No additional software is required.
Minimal system requirements: Recording CD-ROM is required.