Deep Rybka 4 Aquarium offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing, databases and much more.
With a copy of Deep Rybka 4 Aquairum you will also get a bonus of Openings Encylopedia 2010, which includes rich theoretical material on all the openings, more than 8000 annotations from GM Kalinin and 500 000 expert evaluations to key opening positions as well as powerful search system.
If you're Deep Rybka Aquarium 2010 customer you will also get a free copy of Opening Lab. Please write down your Deep Rybka Aquarium 2010 serial key in order comments textbox on order confirmation page to make it easy for us to check.
- Deep Rybka 4 engine - World Computer Chess champion and rating lists leader. Deep Rybka 4 can be also used in Fritz and other chess programs
- Analyze and annotate your games with Aquarium's advanced analysis methods
- Databases with fast searches
- Powerful and fast chess trees
- Play against the computer
- Publish your chess text: Print, word processor or web
- Free internet chess server access for playing against chess players all over the world
- Database: 4,600,000 games (up to April 1, 2010). Lightning fast database searches. Chessbase/Fritz CBH format (reads and converts), Chess Assistant CDP, PGN and EPD databases
- Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
What's new in Deep Rybka 4 Aquarium compared to Deep Rybka Aquarium 2010:
*included in free update for Deep Rybka Aquarium 2010 customers
- Most powerful Deep Rybka 4 engine!
- New correspondence chess module and improved support for correspondence players*
- Further IDEA improvements*
- Interface improvements*
- Various new features* - read more
What's new in Deep Rybka 4 Aquarium compared to Deep Rybka 3 Aquarium
Read more »
- More powerful Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA): Multi-engine, local or remote analysis, multiple analysis projects, multiple root positions and more. It provides better automatic analysis and much more effective ways to control the analysis process and the shape of the analysis tree.
- Analyzing with many engines
- Analyzing on a network of computers
- Multiple IDeA projects analyzed in parallel
- Multiple analysis "roots" for a single project
- Shaping the analysis tree
- Move repetition detection
- Automatic backup of analysis trees
- Browsing the analysis queue
- Read more »
- Greatly enhanced database capabilities. Increased speed when searching and converting databases.
- Interactive Chess Books or iBooks. Read more >>>
- New and enhanced publishing features. Publish interactive chess content on web pages and blogs (also supported on the Rybka Forum). The iBook format supports both small and large publications, from a single chess puzzle to a fully featured books with hundreds of pages. Publish as iBooks or convert to a word processor format. Animated GIFs with graphical annotations can be published on web pages and blogs.
- Full Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Vista compatibility.
- We'll continue releasing our popular free updates with new features.
- Great support forum (http://rybkaforum.net) monitored by the developers.
Language versions: English, German, Spanish and French versions are available.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista.
This product is for download. For DVD version look there.
Download demo version
Aquarium is a modern graphical user interface (GUI) designed for Rybka with full support for its features, including randomizer matches, persistent hash and sampled search.
Play against computer
- New Interactive Deep Analysis (IDeA) – a new and advanced approach to analysis
- Variable multi-variation analysis (evaluation limited)
- Infinite Analysis
- Game Analysis
- Find Blunders
- Batch analysis of selected positions
Openings books and trees
- Play chess against the computer (any installed engine) from any position with flexible time controls
- Tournament or Fun mode with hints and drawbacks
- Automatic rating calculation
- Material handicaps and rating handicaps (ELO 700-2400) with rating based opening book
- Chess960/Fischerandom games
- Blindfold and semi-blindfold games
- State of the art chess trees (fast, powerful, compact)
- Advanced opening book creation and modification
- Fast and flexible move coloring system
- User defined move color priority (play only experimental moves where available etc.)
- Combine several trees into one tree configuration for unprecedented flexibility
- Use a discarded moves tree to mask certain moves or opening systems from being played
- Multiple, reusable discarded moves trees
- Add comments to trees – even visual annotations
- Build trees from a list of games
Internet accessible data
- A database with over 4,600,000 games
- Very fast searches.
- An opening book for chess engines
- A special rating handicap opening book for playing against the computer
User data exchange
- On-line access to Nalimov endgame tablebases (3-6 pieces)
- Free online play
- Free Internet chess server access
- Chess Resource Server
- A new approach to program and database updates
- Automatic program updates
- Automatic database updates
- Updates to other Aquarium related data
- A powerful system for publishing chess texts in print and on the web
- Suitable for short texts (e.g. for a blog entry) as well as books containing hundreds of pages
- Images, diagrams (both full and partial), visual annotations
- Full flexibility in arranging order of pages, sections etc. until the document is published
- Printing and web publishing
- Print one or more games with annotations
- Blog export with support for Blogger.com
- Chess engine support: Universal Chess Interface (UCI) protocol, WinBoard protocol
- There are hundreds of free and commercial chess engines are available and can be easily managed within Aquarium
- Install all engines from a selected directory with the click of a button
- Various engine tournaments and matches capabilities:
- Round robin and Swiss system tournaments
- Blitz, Tournament, Time/move and fixed-depth time controls
- Flexible opening book selection
- User defined starting position in tournaments and matches
- Optionally use EPD file with starting positions for matches
- Compatible with all recent Windows systems
- Compatible with single core/multi-core systems
In English — DOC, PDF
In German — DOC, PDF